Friday, February 3, 2017

True Love

You caught my eye almost instantly.
Spotting you was not that hard to do, with your flamboyant look and that amazing smell you have about you. I knew right way that you and I were meant to be, that I had to have you, for life...for ever.
For eternity.
So I did what I could do to make you mine. I smiled at you, batting my eyelashes and looking as enticing as I can. I wanted you to know that there was something between us, something amazing, something that would be lifelong.
You glanced back at me, inviting me in and letting me warm you in a way that only I can. You placed your lips on me and made me feel excited to be near you.
This is what love is, this feeling you get in the pit of your stomach, a blossoming warmth that makes you realize just how strong the need is.
We found each other, something most don't get the chance to do. But you and I....we did it.

♥Coffee♥


Welcome to a Secret Subject Swap. This week 14 brave bloggers picked a secret subject for someone else and were assigned a secret subject to interpret in their own style. Today we are all simultaneously divulging our topics and submitting our posts.  

My subject was "Write a funny love story. (no length minimum/maximum)" and it was submitted by my good friend Jules at TheBergham Chronicles.

Check out what my friends have for ya!!!

Baking In A Tornado                          
Sparkly Poetic Weirdo       
Climaxed

6 comments:

  1. Somehow I had a feeling you were talking about coffee! I don't drink it, but I love the smell of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever. And it's a love affair many of us share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you tease me all the way to the end! I have to admit that if I had to put the flirting effort into my relationship with coffee, there would be mornings when I'd be mighty lonely. And cranky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the funny love story assignment! ☕️

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I feel that way about my occasional cherry Pepsi!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?